Well this seemed to take forever for me to get a minute to sit down and post our 3rd challenge on our Craft Critters Blog Group.
April gave us a great challenge to decorate an egg using our craft supplies (not our kids.) I thought this was going to be really fun and easy but I actually struggled with it.
I don't own craft ink so my ink took forever to dry which in turn make it hard for me to decorate. Everything I put on would not stick no matter what adhesive I used. Finally when it did I decided to go simple with rhinestone images and popped them up with pop dots. I inked my egg with dabbers to give it a tie die type look. Not my best work by any means but it was a fun challenge.