Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Digital Stamps

A few weeks ago I started reading about people using digital stamps. I was very curious and started to read and explore different digital images. Thanks to a blogging friend, Jaspere (check out her blog), I'm now addicted!!!! Dustin Pike offers free images on Wednesdays so it's a great way to try images before you purchase some and discover you don't like working with them.


My fears were how would they print, would the printer ink bleed, would my Copics make the image bleed, would I be able to print them in different sizes, how would my print quality be. All these fears were answered with using the free images and two nights ago I purchased my first digital image. If you do your research you can find some really cute images for $1-3. Some are a little more expensive and some you can buy in sets to receive a discount.

This image is from Dustin Pike's site. The sentiment is from SU!.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

This turned out great. Welcome to the digi world. There is no stopping you now *LOL* The hard part is showing restraint since you can buy multiple images or just one with no shipping charges. Trust me. I know.

Colleen said...

How cool! I've seen those used, and wondered about them too. Thanks for sharing!

Tracey said...

Very Cool!!! I have seen the digi stamp buzz on SCS, but was also scared to try it out. Think I will be making the jump and check it out soon.

Great card, the monkey is so cute.

=o) kel said...

super cute melanie!! i heard about the digi stamps, and used one in a monthly card swap but haven't taken the plunge yet... i'll definitely have to check out the free stuff first... i'm all about the freebies haha.

lovies, =o) kel

Tina said...

Very cute digi image! Your card is awsome!

AnnMarie said...

That little guy is so cute! You did an awesome job with this image! Love the card! :)