Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome Clownkin!!

Ildi Co Digital Images introduced a new line of Clownkin images this past Friday during their blog hop. Unfortunatly I am still in the middle of moving and all my crafting supplies are still in boxes and tubs so I was not able to participate. However I was going through withdraw so I rumaged through my mom's supplies and put together a quick card to show one of the images off. Check out their digital store (link on my sidebar) to snatch up a few of these iresistable images!!

9 comments:

Erin... said...

cute, cute, cute!

JayLynn said...

Awww, very cute and I love the bright colours!

AnnMarie said...

Awwwww! This is so cute!!

Scrapbooking By Ladybug said...

You better quit "Clowning Around" and get your boxes unpacked. I love this card it is so cute. Good luck getting into your new home.

Tracey said...

This is so cute!

L said...

I love it!

Melina said...

Very cute! Even though I'm not crazy about clowns...this one is very cute.

Colleen said...

pretty colors!

Stephanie said...

cute! hope you get everything unpacked and up & running soon!