Saturday, January 9, 2010

C4C19 - Happy Birthday

Sticking with one of my New Years resolutions I used a card kit I had in stock to participate in an online challenge today. This challenge comes to you from Crazy 4 Challenges.
This is the first time for me participating in one of their challenges. This month is the blog owners b-day so in honor of her special day the challenge was to create a b-day card. I decided to use a man themed card since this is what I always seem to be lacking in my stash.
Make sure you hop over to Crazy 4 Challenges to play along.


11 comments:

marsha said...

Great masculine card! I love all the elements and your dp.

Hugs,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!! Nice job Melanie!!! Cute stamp too ... TFS!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Great DP choice and putting all the "masculine" elements together, it looks good!

Jennifer said...

Oooh, Melanie...I love this card! The colors are perfect for the image. Great job making it masculine. Hugs!

paige said...

This is a great card for a male!

Lesley said...

Nice card, great for any guy!

Melina said...

Great card girl. Love the tab

Colleen said...

Very masculine - great card!

Davi said...

This is a great man card. Love the image!

Tracey said...

Very nice job!

April said...

I too have a hard time getting masculine cards made...great job.