Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy VSD#2 Crafty Critters


Today is my Crafty Critters gals and I's VSD#2. We are so excited to spend the day together virtual scrapping and card making. As a kick off, we are all creating a challenge card and posting it on our blogs at 10am EST on Sunday, December 7th. So to view the other creations check out my right sidebar for the other CC blog addresses.
So our challenges was to create a boy card in honor of all the boys/men celebrating Superbowl Sunday. It can be any kind of boy card, as long as it's boy/men focused. For the challenge we also had to incorporate at least two other challenges from other blogs of your choice and no bling on your card (hopefully my flowers won't disqualify me.)
So, I used the sketch layout from Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner. Kimmie is celebrating her b-day so the challenge was to create a b-day card using the sketch she featured. My second challenge is from One Stop Craft Challenge. Their challenge was a color challenge. We were to use Apple Green, Chocolate and Clotted Cream. Hopefully what I used is acceptable. I love this color combo!!!
On a last note, I love to visit The Daily Dare. Deb Felts makes post EVERY DAY, informing her followers of where to find challenges for that day. How amazing, right??? Hop over and check her out.

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute Melanie! I love that stamp & your coloring is superb. Hugs!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Very sweet! Love the colour combo and his hair!

Moira said...

Love it.!

Great colours, great image for a boy card!!

Melina said...

Great boy card. I love that ribbon and great coloring too!

Chrissie said...

Cute card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

gina g said...

Gorgeous card great colours aren't they. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Lesley said...

Love it, your coloring is awesome!

Tracey said...

He is handsome. Very sweet!!!

Chrissie said...

Great card!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC.
Chrissie

Colleen said...

That is a great color combo - cute card!

marsha said...

Too cute! Love how you colored the hair and great boy card!
Hugs, Marsha

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

what a great boy card!

April said...

Fabulous card....I love the flowers and your coloring is awesome!