Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Cutie

Little Cutie!

I love this little image.  This elements of this card were actually receive in a card kit that I received in a swap over two years ago. Yes, over two years ago!!!

I have taken a very large break from creating cards on a regular basis.  I started to fall very behind on my scrapbooking which was really making me sad so I put my card making aside  and decided to put all of my crafting focus in to scrapbooking.  I'm still 2 years behind on my scrapbooking but not nearly as bad as what I was. 

So I decided to come back this week and participate in 4 different challenges.  One thing I love about card making is there is so much inspiration on the web for fun new ideas and techniques.  The craft never gets boring!!


This weeks challenges I played along in.


Have a great week and hope you'll come back soon!!!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! What a great birthday creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Helen Dooley said...

Thanks for sharing such a cute card with us at For Fun!

Pat said...

Super card, great image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Anne-Marie said...

Fantastic card, love your colours and the image is great.

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Hazel said...

Lovely cute card, thanks for sharing in the For Fun challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

Kathy D. said...

what a fun bright birthday card. love those colors together. I totally understand about one craft over taking the other. I only did 3 layouts last year. So my goal this year is at least one layout a month...which I can do since For Fun Challenges allows layouts, cards or other projects.


Thanks for playing "more then one circle challenge" at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when our new challenge is posted.

TannyP said...

How pretty! I love all of those layers. Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

The Crafty Critter said...

omg you have such a cute blog i love it i to have a blog about crafting and i realized our blog urls are basically the same haha i just thought that was super crazy =-)