Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Outside the Box!!

Well I decided to step outside of the box this week. I normally only scrapbook and do not dabble much with stamping. I blame it on being a sloppy stamper. However my friend April lives in Germany and her husband is deployed right now in Iraq. She is doing cards for troops who do not receive mail. This touched my heart and I thought I would give it a shot. I created 2 different designs of cards. I do not like the one at all so I'm not going to share it. I'm debating redoing it (if I can find the time.) The second one I thought turned out pretty cute. I also worked on a baby boy page last night but I think I need to add more to it. I'm still debating!! Once I decide I'll share the page with you because it's turning out cute.

I used MME paper, Stampin Up and Provo Craft Stamps. The ribbon is by American Crafts that I purchased at AC Moore. The white paper is just a basic card stock.













On a family note: Mitchell is a ham! We got his hair cut over the weekend. I LOVED it long but poor little guy was so hot. We have had some hot, humid days here in PA. Marshall is sweet as ever! This Thursday he'll be 10 weeks old. Hard to believe. Here are some pictures of my boys. I can never get a good picture of the two of them together.

































2 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Your Boys are soo handsome...

April said...

I figured out my blog and so far everything is staying in English so I am going to try this again! I can't wait to see some more of your stuff!