Friday, July 3, 2009

Angus the Airplane

My husband is a pilot so any time we see something aviation related we are automatically addicted. My friend Julie on SCS had this airplane on her blog. Thanks to her for letting her followers know where to find him.

Thank you Sunshine's Stamps for providing this fabulous Digi Image, Angus. You can find other great talents on her blog.
I'm sure you'll see him flyin' around my blog a lot this weekend as I play around. The first one I did is a military theme. I used my Copics and Prisma markers to color him in. The paper is (I think) from Creative Memories. I then accented with gold star brads and ribbon.
Meet Angus:


My second card for today is from a card kit swap I hosted. I can never get enough of Riley and Sophie.

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

Terrific! Love to see how people use Angus!! Love this card. I will post a link to your blog from my blog! Thanks!! Sunshine:)

Tracey said...

Oh Mel, these cards are so cute. The Angus card it my fav. Thanks for sharing.

Jaspere said...

Cute. Cute and more cute.

=o) kel said...

love it melanie! that airplane is so cute, i have to go check it out now!

lovies, =o) kel

Colleen said...

Those turned out cute. Love the colors!

Tina said...

Airplanes rock! That image is adorabe!YOur cards are fantastic!

April said...

AHHHH....look at me....I'm FINALLY able to access your blog again! Yay!!! I'm so excited!

Love the plane card!!!

Yosha said...

Hello,

This is a gorgeous card!

One of my friends works with the C130 and this is a perfect image for her! I am wondering if you still have a copy of this image and if so if I may borrow it?

I've written to the owner and I am not sure if she is still keeping up with blog as there hasn't been posts since March 2011!

Thank you!

Yosha