Monday, July 20, 2009

MG10 - Digital Creation

This my first time participating in an online challenge. MyGrafico has a challenge to create a brown and teal card. It was optional to use an image of theirs but I thought what the heck, why not. They have some of the most amazing digital stamps on the web. The one I used is actually a freebie so you can jot over to their site and download it yourself.
Make sure you also check out Stephanie and Martha's blogs. They are DigiChick bloggers with me and always have great creations. They are also on MyGrafico's design team.
Thanks for the great challenge!!






9 comments:

Unknown said...

what cute card, you colored it so nice ;)
Thanks for playing along with us at Mygrafico ;)

CraftyC said...

So sweet, lovely image and a great card
Clairex

Melina said...

Ooooo I love your colors and coloring on the image. You do great work Melanie!

Tracey said...

I love this image, she makes be smile. Great job:)

Colleen said...

Cute - the image is adorable and the colors work great together. Love the buttons too!

laos348 said...

Very fun! I like what you did with that color combo.

Kendra said...

Cute card... love the squished kitty

AnnMarie said...

Awww! This is so cute! You dressed it up beautifully! You make using digi images so easy! Love this! :)

Micki said...

I love that stamp and have the whole set. Great card..... I love it.