Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cuddles Celebrates Baby

Friday I needed a quick baby card and was disappointed to find that I did not have a boy one in stock. So today I decided to make one up so I would not run into the same problem next time I'm in need of one. I thought it would be a cute idea to use Cuddles Gift from Ildi Co Digital Stamps. Cuddles can be found at Ildi Co Digital Stamps on the web. The link can also be found on my left side bar. I used SU! sentiments and all paper is Bazzill. Ribbon and buttons are from various companies.


8 comments:

Lauri said...

Such a sweet image, and you can use this for so many different occasions!

Colleen said...

Cute image, and the textures are really nice - good baby card!

Moira said...

So very........ CUTE!!

You are so talented, I'm glad to learn from you.

laos348 said...

That is so sweet!

April said...

Very cute. I love the embossing!

JayLynn said...

So adorable! Everything coordinates so well together, very cute card.

Unagico said...

i'm glad Cuddles can be used on boy and girl cards, since you know, he is a boy! (^ 0 ^)

Melina said...

Awwwwwww! :)