Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We Survived!

Well we survived our Disney trip. Our weather was absolutly beautiful. It was wonderful to get away from this cold PA winter we have been having and enjoy some 70-80 degree weather. It was beautiful and sunny and perfect!!

Mitch had a long week with still recovering from his cold. He got played out real easy but had so much fun. Each day he would ask to put his shoes on to go to the park. I'm not sure what he was most exctied to see. He keeps talking about riding the race car with Daddy and Papa so that definitly has stuck in his mind.

I held up pretty good pregnancy wise. I actually came home feeling better than when I left. I think the exercise did me good. Now if I can keep my weight gain down for the next two months until this little guy comes I'll be good. :)
I think we are home bound for a few months now until after the baby is born. We might do a late summer beach trip but no plans for right now. We need to play some catch up and get the baby's room ready. We have been so slack and finances have been holding us back. So we are praying we can somewhat get caught up this month. Catch up sucks!! I have learned that you are never truely caught up with finances because somethign always creeps up. If we stayed home preparing for it we would never go anywhere.
In closing I randomly added some pictures from our Disney trip. I also have some posted on my myspace page. Everything takes so long to download so I do the best I can.
Have a great week and weekend!!



1 comments:

Moms2bugs said...

Looks like fun. Glad you guys had a great time!