Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amplee 'tude

I purchased this image quiet some time ago from Stamping Bella and shortly after became addicted to digi images. So this was a first as far as inking her up and I just adore her. I created this card for a shoebox swap that I'm going to this Saturday. I hope the girls love her as much as I do.
The paper is all SU!, the ribbon is from the ribbon outlet that I go to in Berwick, PA. I accented with stickles, primas, and a button. I used my Copics, Prisma, and Bic Mark It markers.

9 comments:

Terria said...

Very cute I know they will love it :)

JayLynn said...

That's so cute, I love that image too! I like the way you made the ice cream glitter.

Tracey said...

Very cute, love the colors.

AnnMarie said...

What a pretty lil' princess! Love the sweetness of this card! :)

Melina said...

So cute! The ice cream is so sparkly!!!

Colleen said...

Lovely card! It's adorable!

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable! I love your coloring too! I'm sure the swap group will love her. Who wouldn't?!

Tami Grandi said...

oh this is adorable (and I LOVE your music)

April said...

She is stinking adorable. I love her long hair. Too cute!