Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Haunting

On SCS I'm participating in a secret sister card kit swap. The swap runs for three months and next month we get to find out who has us. We'll send card kits to our SS and reveal to them who we are. I can't wait to find out who my SS is. She has sent me some really cute kits and goodies to create cards with. This is one of the kits she sent me for October. I'm not sure what image this is but isn't it cute. Not one I would normally purchase but I loved working with it and coloring in the image. Super fun!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cute card. I love SS swaps, too.

Melina said...

Very cute. Of course I wouldn't be able to use that spider pp you used. They give me the creeps. My skin is crawling right now just typing S-P-I-D-E-R...ewwwwwwww!!!! LOL :)

JayLynn said...

What a great kit you got! I love that image :)