Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy B-day Mama!!

Today I celebrate my 32nd b-day and my mom celebrated her b-day on Thursday. Her and I share the love of card making so of course I could not get away with not making her a personalized card.


She enjoys a fine glass of wine so I thought Winobella was the perfect gal to use for her card. We are all going to Disney in 5 weeks so that is why I used the sentiment "Have a Magical Day." I have just been introduced to the "bling" in the middle of the flower. I think they are one of my new, many addictions. Not sure what they are called but love them!!
I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the light purple back round and used my copics, prismas, and Bic Mark Its to color in the image.





6 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful use purple

JayLynn said...

Cute card! I love that flower :)

Tracey said...

Cute card! Happy Birthday:)

Terria said...

Oh I really like this card, my favorite part is the embossed background.

Colleen said...

Cute! I like all the purple and the bling:)

April said...

What a super card for your mom! I bet she loved it. And are those the dots from Stamping Bella? I love love love those! The donuts are cute to use too!