Saturday, October 10, 2009

Women's Ministry Cards

The Women's Ministry Director at our church asked my mom and I to help her with a girlfriend night coming up in 2 weeks. She wanted us to make cards with the girls. Most of them this will be thier first time every making cards. So we wanted to create something simple that would not turn them off from the hobby. My mom is putting together a Christmas card and I decided to do a b-day card and Thanksgiving card.

My b-day card I chose to use Ildi's adorable Cuddles Party from Ildi Co Digital Images. I thought this fun, cute little party bear would be a hit with the ladies. They will be coloring the image with Bic Mark It markers. These are easy to use and inexpensive so I don't have to worry about my more expensive markers getting ruined from to much use. ;-)

My second card I decided to use my Riley turkey image. This guy just always brings a huge smile to my face. Hanna Stamps is currently having a really great sale so you might want to pop over to her store and check this guy out. I decided to not have them color him in so they would not get to sick of coloring before the night is over.



9 comments:

JayLynn said...

Cute cards! Sounds like fun, teaching girls how to make cards :)

HappyCrafter said...

I hope the girlfriend night is a success--it looks like you've given thought to what would work best and planned out some nice projects for them :-)

Terria said...

Super cute cards!

Tracey said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I love the cards. Riley in one of my favs, too.

Lmac said...

What adorable cards! Great job!

Stephanie said...

great cards - I'm sure they'll love making them :)

Jennifer said...

These are such cute cards! Hope everyone had fun!

AnnMarie said...

Both of these are super! Your new to card making ladies will love them and be hooked for sure! :) Nice job!

STAMPIN4TK said...

Adorable cards!