Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ildi Co Challenge #2

I'm starting to get back on track with my crafting. I was determined to work in a challenge since it has been months since I have been able to participate in one. Of course being on the Ildi Co Digi image design team I was excited to participate in their second challenge. I have only been making cards for about 2-3 years. This is the first year I have really had a desire to make Halloween cards, thanks to Ildi's cute images.


This next challenge is a recipe challenge! What I'd love to see you all come up with is a card or scrapbook layout using:* 4 layers (can be card stock or patterned paper)* 3 embellishments and* I need see one or more PUMPKINS! The pumpkins can be one of your embellishments or they can be pumpkin patterned paper, just so long as I can find a pumpkin somewhere!Your theme can be Halloween, Thanksgiving or just general fall!

5 comments:

JayLynn said...

I really love how this card turned out and the glitter looks terrific. I was so glad to see you join the fun at the release party too!

Tracey said...

I love the way your card turned out. The glitter is perfect for Halloween.

Jennifer said...

This is soooo cute! I love that pumpkin ghost combo image. Too cute!!

April said...

Wow...great challenge card. I love the DP you used. I bet it was a challenge to be able to use 4 layers! That intimidates me!

Unagico said...

awww, I keep forgetting Halloween is still coming up...(i'm totally messed up since i started designing stamps because we always have to be one holiday ahead...)