Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dragon Fighter

I love participating in different challenges. Roxie on SCS always have fabulous sketch challenges every week. I need to be more dedicated in participating in these sketches. For this challenge SC252 I decided to use a Dustin Pike Digital Image. Dustin is the first artist I was introduced to with digi images. I just still adore him and his talented work. I created this card thinking of my girl April in Germany. Her husband serves our country as a fire fighter in the military. Of course she deserves lots of props as well for being so supportive of his career. I love you girl!!

Check out the sketch challenge and check out Dustin's work. He is getting ready to have some of his images made into rubber so you'll have the flexibility to purchase them as digis or actual rubber stamps. He offers Freebies on Wednesdays so hop over to grab yesterdays up.





5 comments:

JayLynn said...

What a great sketch and I love the DP and colours that you used. Everything fits together so well!

April said...

You are the sweetest thing ever! I love you!!!! It's so funny how little things make us think of each other. I just picked something up for you that totally reminded me of Mitch....I'm sending it with my rainbow pages!
Anyway...the card is fabulous...I love the layered ribbon...great idea!

Tracey said...

What an adorable card. I love Dustin's work, too. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Totally adorable card! I love that image & great job coloring him.

Colleen said...

Great boy card! He is cute.