Monday, December 21, 2009

Blessings

My friend Melina is hosting a card swap on SCS where you get to choose what colors you would like a card to be made out of. Then 3 swappers make cards for you of your color choice and in turn you make cards for them.

Of course all the girls in my group chose pink cards. I LOVE pink but have very few pink supplies in my stash since I have two boys. The first card the swapper chose pink and brown. I love blue and brown combo so this was easy for me to do. I used a Whiff of Joy image that was given to me by my friend Jenny. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!


7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so cute. I love the image and the ribbon. Super job!!

Melina said...

Oh this is darling! I love your coloring. Thanks so much for being in my swap! I know your SCS sister will love what you created for her :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't she precious??? I love this card ... Very nice!!!

Jennifer said...

So adorable! I like the extra touch of glitter on the image.

Colleen said...

Pretty princess image and the baubles are great!

JayLynn said...

Beautiful card! What a great idea for a swap too. I love all the glitter :)

April said...

LOVE it....don't you just love the dots from Stamping Bella? They give everything just a bit of shimmer!