Monday, December 14, 2009

VSD Challenge #1

My online Crafty Critter sisters and I did a virtual stamping day (VSD) together today. We all crafted together from 2pm -6pm EST. We had three different challenges to keep us motivated. Our first challenge was hosted by April Lower. In her post we had a challenge to create two cards, here they are.

Card #1 Monocramatic The link will take you to SCS's TLC#13. This should be interesting to see how well we work with just two colors one of those colors being a neutral color! This includes all embellishements too....so if you pick green and vanilla...you can only use that color green and vanilla for everything on your card...including your ink and embellishments!
Card #2 Paper Piecing The link is going to take you again to SCS's TLC#39. I love to do paper piecing and I would love to see you all give it a try also. The only thing I ask is that you again, make it a Christmas card.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Both cards are so cute! I just love that girl image & your paper piecing. Hugs!

JayLynn said...

Great cards! I really love the green and black one, but they are both awesome :)

April said...

yay....you did a great job with my challenges.

Lesley said...

Your cards are too cute! I love your coloring!

Colleen said...

Both cards are so cute. That angel is adorable!