Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swiss Pixies - Nora

After being away from my craft table for well over a week I was dying to craft up a card. Although all that was happening was creators block. I definitely am missing my mojo. I turned to SCS for a sketch layout and that still did not help much.

I chosen SC258 from Roxi at SCS. The image is a Swiss Pixies, Nora, from C.C. Designs. I purchased this image from All That Scraps. I love this line of images and think she is so precious. The DP is from K & Company with misc ribbon and brad accent. I used stickles on the snowflakes and on Nora's wings.



6 comments:

Lesley said...

She is soooo adorable! I just love their images.

Jennifer said...

I just love CC Designs stamps, especially their swiss pixie line. They're so cute! Your coloring is great & the colors you chose are adorable. Great to have you back!!!

Cassie_lu said...

great card to come back with

Tracey said...

She is so cute! I love the colors you used and you know I am a stickles gal, too.

Colleen said...

She's adorable! I like the embossed background and the colors too!

AnnMarie said...

Sooo cute! Nice coloring! :)