Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sockafellabella

I'm still playing catch up with getting my Christmas cards created. When we come home from Disney I think I'm gonna have to have a 5 a day goal to get enough created on time. ;-)

I just love Stamping Bella images. I must admit that they are one of my largest addictions. I thought this Sockafellabella was the perfect, cute image to make a Christmas card with. My Crafty Critter secret sister sent me the cute ribbon on the bottom of this card as a gift.

Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute! I like that you used eyelets too!

Check out my blog - there's something for you there:) You've been nominated!

Tracey said...

Cute! I love the coloring and the ribbon is perfect. Have fun with Mickey, we miss you.

Melina said...

Very cute, that image is adorable!

HappyCrafter said...

Very nice card, love the colour combo, and stampingbella is always safe-such modern and catchy images!

marsha said...

This is adorable! I love the image with the dp you used. I also left something for you on my blog...

Hugs,
Marsha

paige said...

Fun image!

April said...

Very cute....you can't go wrong when using a Bella image!!!