Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sockafellabella

I'm still playing catch up with getting my Christmas cards created. When we come home from Disney I think I'm gonna have to have a 5 a day goal to get enough created on time. ;-)

I just love Stamping Bella images. I must admit that they are one of my largest addictions. I thought this Sockafellabella was the perfect, cute image to make a Christmas card with. My Crafty Critter secret sister sent me the cute ribbon on the bottom of this card as a gift.

Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute! I like that you used eyelets too!

Check out my blog - there's something for you there:) You've been nominated!

Tracey said...

Cute! I love the coloring and the ribbon is perfect. Have fun with Mickey, we miss you.

Cassie_lu said...

very cute card

Melina said...

Very cute, that image is adorable!

Happycrafter said...

Very nice card, love the colour combo, and stampingbella is always safe-such modern and catchy images!

marsha said...

This is adorable! I love the image with the dp you used. I also left something for you on my blog...

Hugs,
Marsha

Paige said...

Fun image!

April said...

Very cute....you can't go wrong when using a Bella image!!!