Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge

While trying to get my crafting mojo back after taking almost a week off I thought I could use as much inspiration as possible. So this week I decided to participate in the Digital Tuesday Challenge. This is for challenge #39, Winter Dazzling Diamonds. The challenge was to create a snow card that makes your card look sparkly like snow. We also had to use a digital image so I used one of Dustin Pike's digis. For anyone that follows my blog knows how much I love Dustin's images.
I did not stop my inspiration here. I used SC261 from SCS. I altered it a tad but used the general layout idea.

I hope you have a wonderful, safe night ringing in the New Year. We are supposed to get a dose of snow so this card is perfect for the holiday.

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Mel - This is so cute. I love the sparkly snow. Hugs girlfriend!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Too cute! Love the snowman! Thanks for playing along with DTC!

JayLynn said...

Adorable!! There's something about blue and white cards that I just LOVE!

Lesley said...

Awww, love the image! I wish we had a little snow:)

Ellibelle said...

How adorable. I love that little snowman, and the sketch is fantastic. So happy you decided to join us at digital tuesday.

Jennifer said...

This is super cute! I haven't tried Dustin's images yet, but may have to the more I see your cards with them. Great job combining so many challenges in one card!!

paige said...

This card is so very sweet!

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful card and I really like the fiber you used.

L said...

Great card!!!

Melina said...

Luv this! I also love your new background! :)

HappyCrafter said...

Very sparkly and so cute! Have a great New Years!

Moira said...

Great card!

I love the fibre!