Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

This past Monday was my design team introduction at My Scrapbooking Supplies. This is an awesome site to hop over to for paper crafting ideas. The ladies on this team are so talented and I'm honored to be creating with them.

For my first post I drew my inspiration from my youngest son's first Christmas. He was only 9 months old and loved looking at the lights on the tree. I created a card and scrapbook page layout to share with you. You'll have to hop over to My Scrapbooking Supplies to read up on the rest of the details and see the scrapbook page layout. I'll also share on the site what products I used so you can case the creations if you wish.

7 comments:

Melina said...

Love that you got inspiration from your DS. Pretty card!

marsha said...

What a lovely card and I'm hopping over to see your layout!

Hugs,
Marsha

JayLynn said...

Cute card! I love how well the DP matches the images you used.

Jennifer said...

Melanie - Love how you got your inspiration from you son. Lovely layout & colors. Congrats on the new DT. Hugs!!

Tracey said...

I love the inspiration your DS gave you. Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

Cute and simple - I really like the DP.

Moira said...

Very pretty! I have this paper... and stamp.. I think I my scraplift this idea!