Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ildi Christmas Card

I'm finally starting to get caught up with my Christmas cards. I love this Ildi digi images. They released some adorable images for the holidays which are creating some really fun cards for our mom's group.

I used SCS card sketch SC257. Roxi always has great sketches to spark your creative side. The DP is Creative Memories. I used my Bic Mark Its to color in the Ildi image. My Cuddlebug is another obsession of mine so I used it to emboss the card stock base.

8 comments:

Terria said...

REALLY CUTE!!

Jacquie said...

Love the colours you used, so pretty.

Melina said...

awwww cute!

marsha said...

Cute!!! Great colors and image.

Hugs,
Marsha

Jennifer said...

Super cute! I love the soft colors, but I favor purple shades. Love it!

Tracey said...

Really super cute. I like the pastel colors. Great job!!

JayLynn said...

Beautiful card! I love those colours and the DP is so pretty!

April said...

Very cute....are you about done with your cards yet? I mean you only have 7 days left...lol!